Disposable Medical Mask
Registration No.: JXZZ 20202140053
Application Scope :
Suitable for hygiene care in ordinary medical environments where there is no risk of body fluids and splashes.
Model & Spec.:
Flat mask: 17cm×9cm, 14.5cm×9cm, 12.5cm×9cm.
(1) Appearance: The mask should have a neat appearance, intact shape, and no damage or stains on the surface.
(8) Residual ethylene oxide: The mask is sterilized with ethylene oxide, and the residual ethylene oxide should not exceed 10μg/g.。
(2) Structure and size: When worn, the mask should be able to cover the wearer's mouth, nose, and chin. The size of the mask is 17cm×9cm, 14.5cm×9cm, 12.5cm×9cm. Allowable deviation: ±5%.
(3) Nose clip: The mask should have a nose clip made of flexible material, and the length of the nose clip should not be less than 8.0cm.
(4) Mask straps: The mask straps should be easy to put on. The breaking strength of each mask strap connection point with the mask body should be no less than 10N.
(5) Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE): The mask should have a bacterial filtration efficiency of no less than 95%.
(6) Breathing resistance: The breathing resistance on both sides of the mask for gas exchange should not exceed 49Pa/cm2.
(7) Sterility: The mask should be sterile.