Is This How You Do Endoscopic Surgery?
Polyethylene film, straps, and elastic bands.
It is used to isolate the endoscope from the patient, to prevent infection caused by doctors' touching of the patient's wound during surgery after touching the above-mentioned parts during surgery.
1. Appearance: The sterile laparoscopic sheath should be clean and firm, free of dust particles and foreign objects, and free of damage. The heat-sealed part of the sheath should be firmly bonded and the seams should be flat.
2. Size: The size should be within tolerance ±15% as specified in Appendix 1 of the technical requirements. The thickness of the polyethylene film of the sheath should be greater than or equal to 0.2mm and less than 0.5mm.
3. Strap strength: The strap should be able to withstand a static tensile force of not less than 20N for 15s.
4. Sterility: It should be sterile.
5. Ethylene Oxide Residue: The ethylene oxide residue should not exceed 10μg/g.
[Cautions, Warnings and Cautionary Notes]
1. This product is for single use only and is prohibited from being reused.
2. When performing any operation, sterile operating rules should be followed.
3. This product is a sterile product that has been sterilized by ethylene oxide. It shall not be used if the packaging is found to be damaged before use.
4. This product should be protected from moisture, exposure to sunlight, rain, high temperatures, heavy pressure, and impact during transportation.
5. Used products should be recycled by a professional medical waste recycling unit that meets relevant regulatory requirements.